« Home | I Found Stuff On My Own!!! » | I Can Hear The Fireworks » | Tonight Is The Homecoming Football Game » | Youtube User Is » | An Interesting Night » | I've Been Thrown In Prison Again » | Tears In Heaven » | A Mysterious Phone Call » | I'm On Parole » | I'm Stuck In Prison (Kind of) »

They're Watching Me...

I am really freaked out right now. I went on to the Eye of the Snake GeoCities website and I found a link to a video on ZippyVideos (which I've never heard of before...) It's a movie called "isuponyou," presumably from the Eye of the Snake. The title fits nicely with the title of their first video. Eyeofthesnakeisuponyou.

The problem is, the video is of me! It looks like it was taken from outside the living room window. You can see me sitting at the computer, looking pretty distressed. I remember that night really well. It was Thursday. The reason I look so upset is because the computer wasn't working right and I was supposed to be on AIM talking to the kidnappers. To think that they were outside, watching me, just really creeps me out.

One mystery is solved, though. Remember that clue from the OF14 website? "Look in the place where it's difficult to see and you'll realize this is all about yourself?" Or something? Well, I found the link to the video in hidden text, and it's a video about ME. All about me.

Which is really creepy.

---------------------------------------------

So. Yesterday.

After I finished posting, I called Jake. He convinced me to go over to his house, so I did. He lives a few blocks away, so I walked. Mom was really glad to see me get out of the house, but whatever. I wore a light jacket, because it was raining. As usual.

Jake lives in a really nice house. It's big with a carved wooden door and something like seven bedrooms. The strange thing is, he only lives with his parents. He's got two older brothers, but they went off to college three or four years ago. Anyway, that's besides the point. I knocked on the door and stood there, waiting for an answer. For a while I was terrified that they had gotten Jake too, but then the door opened. Jake's mother stood there. She has really pretty red hair, big green eyes, and lots of freckles. Irish, in case you couldn't guess.

"Luc!" she said when she saw me. I smiled, trying to smooth the hair on top of my head. "Jake's in his room."

I walked inside and went upstairs like I'd been there a million times before, which of course I have. Jake pretty much owns the entire second floor; it used to belong to his brothers but when they left his parents gave it to him. He's got a game room, a bedroom, a TV room, and a room full of exercise equipment like a treadmill and a set of weights. Yesterday, he was in the TV room. It was turned to the news.

The anchor was saying something about a drug bust on the other side of the city. When Jake saw I was there, he turned the TV off and patted the couch next to him. I went over and sat down.

"Now, Luc," he said. "I want to know what's up."

"Nothing," I said. "I'm just bummed cause I haven't seen Emmy in a while."

... I just saw someone outside the window. I'll be right back.