« Home | They're Watching Me... » | I Found Stuff On My Own!!! » | I Can Hear The Fireworks » | Tonight Is The Homecoming Football Game » | Youtube User Is » | An Interesting Night » | I've Been Thrown In Prison Again » | Tears In Heaven » | A Mysterious Phone Call » | I'm On Parole »

A Note On The Porch

Sorry for leaving you hanging like that, but I was afraid it was the Eye of the Snake. Yeah, I'm really paranoid right now.

I got to the door and saw a woman running down the street. She was too far away to chase, so I gave up. There was a piece of paper lying on the porch. I typed it out, exactly as it is on the paper, in a post on the forum. As usual, you need the password... I'm sorry to do this to you. I'll give you a hint for the LAST password, which I don't think anyone's found yet. Your clue is in my profile on the forum.

Anyway, back to Jake. Woah... lights are flickring... Ok that's good. Better. Thought I was going to lose power.

So, when I said I hadn't seen Emmy in a while, and that's why I was upset, Jake looked like he didn't believe me. He asked if I would please go to the dance.

I said no, of course. I'd already decided that I wouldn't.

"Come on Luc. Please?" he whined. He was starting to freak me out, to be honest. "I want you to be there, Luc."

I backed away from him, but he came at me. To my utter shock, he started rubbing his hands on my chest and groaning a little. "Luc, come to the dance with me."

I turned and ran. I don't know what happened to him or why he went all freaky, but he decided he wanted me to be his date. And that is NOT ok. I don't know if the Eye of the Snake was controlling him or something. Maybe one of them can control moods... they made him love me. And it really freaked me out.

So last night I sat at home, alone, again. Emmy is going to be so upset that we missed Homecoming; that's the reason I asked her out to begin with. We wanted to go to homecoming together. But, now that can't happen.

I'm depressed just thinking about it... but I have to go start deciphering that note from the Eye of the Snake. It's probably important... these things always are. Good luck with the password, and when you get it, let me know what you think of the note.