« Home | A New Day Dawns » | Babysitting » | Thank You, Lostpedian! » | A Scanner Darkly No More! » | It's Too Early For This... » | My World Is Falling Apart » | I'm Heading Over To Emmy's Now » | Emmy Just Called » | A Little About Me... »

A New Day Ends

My parents are starting to suspsect something is wrong.  I'm not doing so well sanity-wise... going on three nights now with no sleep.  My eyes have bags under them, I'm snapping at everyone, and in general feeling pretty crappy.  A juxtaposition of a photo of me today and a photo of me last week at this time would show a stark contrast, I'm sure.
 
There was another hack on SRC today.  Stan Cherry hasn't noticed it yet, but I'm not about to tell him.  If you look on the Staff page, there are bolded letters spelling THEBASSISTHEKEY.  The Bass Is The Key.  What does that even mean?  I have a constant headache lately, and cryptic clues I have no hope of solving, like this one, only make things worse.  The Bass Is The Key.  Bass as in fish?  Or musical instrument? 
 
I feel like I'm out of the loop, which is not a good feeling.  It's one thing if you solve the kidnappers' clues, but if I'm lost, then it's hopeless.  I'm supposed to be the one following the clues.  If you know anything that might help me, please either leave a comment or join the forum.  So, once again, shameless advertisement for the forum.  Please share information with me.
 
There has been some talk in the comments for my last post that I'm not trustworthy, and I'm hiding information from you guys.  Like I said there, what would I have to gain from that?  Emmy is my girlfriend, and she was kidnapped.  I think I've already proven myself to be clue-inept.  Emmy's life as well as her mothers depends on you.  I need your help.  I promise you all, when I know something from the kidnappers, or from any possible source of information, I'll let you know.
 
I'm probably going to be awake all night again.  Maybe I'll get "sick" tomorrow and stay home from school so I can continue to look for the other parts to this image.
 
I don't know how much longer I can last with this pressure.  I need some kind of communication from these people... some confirmation that I'm on the right track.  Because if I'm not...  Well, let's not go there.  Once I go there, I'm not coming back.