« Home

A Little About Me...

My name is Luc Raineer. I'm sixteen and I live in Seattle, Washington. Don't stalk me, please.

I live at my parents' house still, unfortunately. My parents are still together (a rarity, I know...) and I have two younger sisters. Twins. They can be a handful sometimes. They eat everything. And I don't mean just food. If they can get their hands on it, it goes in their mouths. I have to watch the twins every Thursday, because my dad's in a band and plays at this club down the road... Roll Call or something. I hate Thursdays.

I'm your average sixteen-year-old, really. I go to high school just like everyone else; I'm a junior. I have a decent sized group of friends, although I'm not super-popular or anything. I have a girlfriend, too. Emmy Van. I'm not going to pretend I love her or anything, but it's nice to have someone to talk to late at night or to hold hands with at the movies. The two of us have been together for... two months, I think. If not a little longer. We haven't really had any problems, which is good, I guess. She's the first girl I've been with for more than a week, so that's another good sign.

Emmy's mother is one of the 4400. She was only gone for a month or two, but she came back in that ball of light a few years back just like the rest of those freaks. Emmy doesn't like to talk about it, because she knows how I feel about the 4400. I know, NTAC is probably going to show up at my door tomorrow, but I was kind of rooting for the Nova Group a while back.

But anyway...

Yeah. My friend Jake told me about Blogger, so I decided I would try it out. I'm going to try and keep this thing updated, but who knows.

Until next time!