« Home | Tears In Heaven » | A Mysterious Phone Call » | I'm On Parole » | I'm Stuck In Prison (Kind of) » | A New Day Ends » | A New Day Dawns » | Babysitting » | Thank You, Lostpedian! » | A Scanner Darkly No More! » | It's Too Early For This... »

I've Been Thrown In Prison Again

I fell asleep last night almost as soon as my head hit the pillow, for once. I slept from 10 until about 4, and then I was awake for the rest of the night. That's the most sleep I've gotten since Emmy's kidnapping, though. I actually feel semi- good today. And then I remember that one of my best friends has cancer, and my mood is shot to hell.

I couldn't force myself to throw up again this morning, so here I sit in Computer Literacy. I'm Computer Literate, and much more so than anyone else in the class. If only they knew... But, it's a required elective (oxymoron there, huh?), so here I am.

I got a threatening email this morning from Linda Fontaine. She said you guys have sent her emails claiming she's responsible for Emmy's kidnapping?! You can't do that! She may or may not be connected, but you have no idea how angry she is. I copy/pasted the email into a post on the forum, but again, you're going to have to find the password. Sorry. This one is easy, though.

As six thirty gets closer (although I have a long way to go) I get more and more nervous. I don't know what they're going to tell me when I sign on to AIM, but I'm sure it won't be good. I look forward to talking with you guys in real-time, though. None of this back-and-forth emailing and commenting. We'll actually be talking with each other.

So, I have to go type endless rows of

asdfjkl;
asdfjkl;
asdfjkl;
asdfjkl;
asdfjkl;

Talk to you all later.