« Home | My World Is Falling Apart » | I'm Heading Over To Emmy's Now » | Emmy Just Called » | A Little About Me... »

It's Too Early For This...

I was up all night, working on the scanner. I wouldn't have gotten to sleep anyway; I'm more stressed out than I've ever been in my entire life. Unfortunately, I didn't get the scanner working correctly yet.

Ugh. Right now my eyelids are drooping. They feel like they have tiny weights attached to them...

But I have to stay awake. There are 43 things I have to do today...

Oh. I realized it might not be smart to post all of the kidnappers' clues right here on my blog page, so I created a forum where I can password-protect my posts. The thing is, you're going to have to find the passwords. It's a little extra work, but I'm going to make it fairly simple. Hopefully these kidnappers are idiots.

I know you'll do the right thing.

In the mean time, I'm going back to work on the scanner. Right now I can get an image on my computer, but it's extremely dark. The LCD screen on the scanner is broken, so I can't change the contrast... I need to reconfigure some of the wiring.

The password is out there, somewhere on the 'net. Find it, and you'll find the key to the scan of the note (once I get it to work.)

I'll post later.