« Home | I've Been Thrown In Prison Again » | Tears In Heaven » | A Mysterious Phone Call » | I'm On Parole » | I'm Stuck In Prison (Kind of) » | A New Day Ends » | A New Day Dawns » | Babysitting » | Thank You, Lostpedian! » | A Scanner Darkly No More! »

An Interesting Night

Ok, well, the excitement is just beginning. No pun intended, of course.

Remember that virus I told you about a few days ago? Well, it prevented me from opening AIM until about 6:45. I was terrified that I had missed something important, but I guess not. I had a great time chatting with BARWhitney, DavFlamerock, and CoolDrew101. Thanks, guys... you really helped lighten my mood and made me not as nervous.

Well, at about 7:15 I got an IM from eye14of14snake14 that said "-... . --. .. -." If you know your morse code, that's "BEGIN." Whatever that means. I was really angry. They forced me to get on AIM to talk to them, and then just this? Begin. Whoo. I've already begun, kidnappers. What more can I do?

Then, about five minutes later, the phone rang. It was Emmy. My heart leapt into my throat as she said "Buys tie our use." And the line went dead before I could say anything to her. She sounded like she had been sobbing, and it broke my heart to hear it.

Now, everyone, we need to start making the rounds, checking all of the known sources for clues... I'm really hoping this turns out to be more than BEGIN and BUYS TIE OUR USE. I was stressed all day about this, and that's all I get? :x

I'm going to start searching the trails for clues. If you have anything... ANYTHING... please either post it on the forum or leave me a comment on this post. I'm really sorry that wasn't more exciting, all. The kidnappers are really starting to piss me off.

what does it all MEAN?!

October 27th? They put the date on their YouTube profile twice.

Also, a video has been posted but is still unavailible.

Post a Comment