« Home | I'm Stuck In Prison (Kind of) » | A New Day Ends » | A New Day Dawns » | Babysitting » | Thank You, Lostpedian! » | A Scanner Darkly No More! » | It's Too Early For This... » | My World Is Falling Apart » | I'm Heading Over To Emmy's Now » | Emmy Just Called »

I'm On Parole

School was hell. All day, people were asking me why Emmy wasn't there. I made up some kind of a story about her getting pneumonia and having to be out for the next few weeks, but I assured people her prognosis was good. I swear, if someone asks me where she is tomorrow, I'm going to snap.

There was one bright light in the darkness. I came home to find a comment on my last post giving me a link to the new image... If I'm right, it seems like there are only two parts. My computer is starting to freeze every couple of hours... I'm assuming the kidnappers sent me a virus somehow. You'll have to excuse me if I'm quiet the next couple of days while I try to fix it. My point is, I'm not able to access my image editing software. Someone is going to have to sharpen the image a bit... ok a LOT... and tell me what it says. As best as I can make out, it's another blogger address, but I can't figure out what it is.

For some reason, schoolwork doesn't seem that important right now. Emmy is in danger, and I have to sit helplessly through lectures about finding the domain of composite functions while these sick people threaten my girlfriend with hypodermic needles.

It's amazing, really. Five years ago, I would have never thought there could be humans with abilities like those that have become commonplace today. Five years ago, I would have never suspected quiet little Emmy Van would one day be my girlfriend. Five years ago, it never would have occurred to me that I would be trying to save Emmy from the clutches of a bunch of freaks who were trying to make her one of them. Five years ago... well, that was then.

How quickly times change.

Ok, so putting the images together, you can read a web address (sort of): http://www.of14.blogspot.com .

Going there, you find morse code which translates to:
THE EYE OF THE SNAKE IS ALWAYS UPON YOU CAN YOU EVER FORGET WHAT YOU SAID TO HER? NOW HER LIFE'S IN THE BALANCE AND IT ALL HANGS UPON YOU. IF SHE DIES DO YOU THINK YOU CAN EVER FORGET HER? WE'RE WATCHING YOU, LUC, AND WE DON'T LIKE WHAT WE SEE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THIS ALL BY YOURSELF. LOOK IN THE PLACE WHERE IT'S DIFFICULT TO SEE. AND YOU'LL REALIZE THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOURSELF. IT WAS NEVER ABOUT EMMY, LUC, IT'S ABOUT YOU. YOU AND YOUR STUBBORN PREJUDICE. WE TOOK HER TO CHANGE YOU, TO FORCE YOU, TO MAKE YOU SEE THAT IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO HAVE PREJUDICE. NOW, LUC, IT IS TIME TO GIVE OUT THE NEXT CLUE. AND MAKE YOU REALIZE WE'RE ALL AROUND. BE WATCHING, LUC, FOR YOUR NEXT CLUE MAY COME WHEN YOU THINK WE'RE NOT AROUND.

Seeing as the above post references "The Eye of the Snake" and we've got two blogspot sites "Eye14" and "Of14". So I tried "The14" and "Snake14". http://www.the14.blogspot.com seems to be a normal/legitimate blog unrelated to this (second opinion?), but http://www.snake14.blogspot.com is from the kidnappers. Notice the links on the side? One of them leads to another new site - http://www.geocities.com/eyeofthe_snake/main.html.

Hidden in white text are two phrases: "a splinter of the nova group" and "euuoytb ersu si 'eyeofthesnake'". Anagramming the last one results in "youtube user is 'eyeofthesnake'". So now we have http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=eyeofthesnake , but no videos yet. The profile has morse code text which translates to "STANDBY".

Post a Comment