« Home | I Can Hear The Fireworks » | Tonight Is The Homecoming Football Game » | Youtube User Is » | An Interesting Night » | I've Been Thrown In Prison Again » | Tears In Heaven » | A Mysterious Phone Call » | I'm On Parole » | I'm Stuck In Prison (Kind of) » | A New Day Ends »

I Found Stuff On My Own!!!

I think for the first time, I've found a clue on my own without the rest of you telling me about it. That's really a good sign, and my ego has been significantly inflated. XD

Here it is...

The description of the eyeofthesnake video on YouTube was changed. I don't know how long ago, but it was changed. It says "43gk2di" now. That reminded me of the image clue from the Seattle Roll Call website a few days ago, so I tried http://www.tinypic.com/43gk2di. Guess what? It works! It's the first profile from their video, a lot bigger so you can actually read the blurry writing. Here's what I make of it.

NAME: Carl Steuner (?)
RETURNEE NUMBER: 3714
BORN: February 2nd, 1953
ABDUCTED: Febraury 3rd, 1975
ABILITY: Unknown
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 165 (?) lbs
HAIR COLOR: Dirty blonde
EYE COLOR: Forest Green
DISTINGUISHING MARK: Tattoo of snake on left arm
SURVIVING FAMILY: None

What do you think? Is that what you see?

----

Last night after the football game ended, Jake called me. (We lost, by the way.) Jake wanted to know why I wasn't there. I told him I wasn't feeling that great and I needed to catch up on homework. That's kind of true, although I didn't catch up on my homework. In fact, I don't think I did any real work for school at all this week. I've been too preoccupied with this whole kidnapping thing. Anyway, Jake sounded concerned. He said he wants to hang out today before the dance (he doesn't know I'm not going). I'm not sure if I want to go over his house, though. He might try some kind of intervention or whatever.

I asked my father if Stan Cherry was there the other night when he played at SRC. He said he wasn't, and he was really surprised. I'm beginning to think the Eye of the Snake might have gotten to him, too... Linda's claim that he's got pneumonia sounds too much like my excuse for Emmy to seem real. I'm almost afraid we're going to see Stan tied to a post in eyeofthesnake's next video...

Well, I've gotta go decide what I'm doing about later.

I'll write soon... if not tonight, then tomorrow. Until then, keep your eye out for something. ANYthing. We need everything we can get! : > )