« Home | Sorry I Haven't Blogged In A While... » | Seattle Roll Call Is Closing! » | A Note On The Porch » | They're Watching Me... » | I Found Stuff On My Own!!! » | I Can Hear The Fireworks » | Tonight Is The Homecoming Football Game » | Youtube User Is » | An Interesting Night » | I've Been Thrown In Prison Again »

:: ENDGAME ::

It kills me to type these words, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut down the game. I just don't have time to keep it up anymore... and certain negative reactions have completely destroyed my self esteem. I sincerely apologize to those who were still interested in the game and the storyline, but it's just too much for me to continue updating.

For anyone still interested, here's how the story was planned out:

Video from Eyeofthesnake showing Emmy in a single-cell room, sobbing. Flip to man who might be Stan Cherry, lying on the ground. Then show a map of the country, with California outlined in red.

Luc runs away to go find Emmy, claiming he got an email with GPS coordinates to the Eye of the Snake hideout.

He is captured by the Eye of the Snake, but they make him blog as if he was still free.

They force HIM to take the shot, let Emmy go, and she writes one final post on his page about the whole ordeal and her side of the experience. That's the end.

Again, I'm really sorry that my first foray into the world of puppetmastering didn't pan out. I had a blast while it was still going on, but I think it's time I've moved on. I've definitely learned what kind of puzzles work and which ones don't, and what kind of plot twists are acceptable to the online ARG-playing community. I've learned good ways of launching a game (which definitely do NOT include spamming message boards) and I've learned that shills=bad. If the game is good, people will play. If it's not, then it doesn't finish correctly. Sorry!

Puppetmaster a.k.a. Mr. L.