« Home | Thank You, Lostpedian! » | A Scanner Darkly No More! » | It's Too Early For This... » | My World Is Falling Apart » | I'm Heading Over To Emmy's Now » | Emmy Just Called » | A Little About Me... »

Babysitting

I still haven't told anyone about Emmy being kidnapped. I'm worried I'll accidentally tell someone who is involved in the plot and they'll inject Em with the promicin. That can't happen. I can't let Emmy gain an ability... there are people out there who would kill her without a second's hesitation if they knew she was a 4400 freak. Also, I did some searching online and found a press release from NTAC stating there's a fifty/fifty chance that injecting yourself with promicin will kill you.

It's a lose/lose situation, really. If you don't die, you turn into a freak with some extrahuman power that very well might be letting yourself turn into a quivering blob of jelly upon hearing the word "juxtaposition." Or something.

-----------------

Mom just told me I have to babysit tonight. She's going to some kind of a party across the city, and she's bringing Dad with her. I'm actually not that upset, for once. I'm going to wind up putting the twins in front of the TV and logging on the computer to try and find this image to lead us to the next clue.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, take another look at Eye14 and run it through a morse code translator.

I haven't found anything so far, but I'm still looking. If you find something, let me know about it on the forum.

That's all for now... I'll probably post again later tonight.